Yoshinkan Aikido

A training journal of my experiences at the Brisbane Dojo of Yoshinkan Aikido

June 24, 2004

tyrone.id.au

Training felt good tonight.

Things are starting to click again. It's hard when you have some time off, you can start to lose the feeling for it. For the last two weeks, getting back into it, I have felt fairly sluggish. I think having last night off was a good thing, recovery time can help you come back stronger.

We went through just about every technique that I'm required to know for the shinsa. That's about 126 techniques!! It's a lot when you look at it on paper, but really they're all variations of just a couple of basic movements. I sound like an expert, don't I ??

One more session tomorrow night and grading on Saturday. OSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home