Yoshinkan Aikido

A training journal of my experiences at the Brisbane Dojo of Yoshinkan Aikido

December 28, 2003

tyrone.id.au
Of course I passed. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but I did feel good about the grading.

That's put down to excellent preparation. I was trained by 3rd Dans for the two weeks leading up to the day and I trained hard with my fellow aikidoka. We all passed and now we wear the brown belt.

Things will level out for me a bit now. I can only grade now at Sogo Shinsa which is every three months.
The next will be in March 2004. That will be 2nd Kyu grading and June 2004 will be 1st Kyu.

Both those gradings will be exactly the same as what I did for 3rd Kyu. I just have to preform better each time.
Sensei will probably nominate different techniques but the compulsorys will not change.

Looking forward to the future. OSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home