Yoshinkan Aikido

A training journal of my experiences at the Brisbane Dojo of Yoshinkan Aikido

November 08, 2003

tyrone.id.au
Training is going along well.

I will not have to grade this month as 3rd Kyu can only be done on a Sogo Shinsa. The next Sogo is December.
That's good, now I will have plenty of time to prepare. I believe there are new techniques to learn.

This month on the 29 November there is a Dojo Demonstration in celebration of the Dojo's birthday. Before the demo there will be a 2 hour Self Defence class. I'm looking forward to this and I'm looking forward to watching the black belts do their demo.

Anyway, in a couple of weeks grading training will start for this month's grading and I think I will attend to try out some of the 3rd Kyu stuff. OSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home