Yoshinkan Aikido

A training journal of my experiences at the Brisbane Dojo of Yoshinkan Aikido

June 27, 2004

tyrone.id.au

I've been thinking about my grading since yesterday.

I'm sure there was only one technique that was wrong. Sensei may have called suwari waza shomen uchi ikkajo osae ichi and I think I did ni. At least I know I did ni correctly, maybe I'll get half a mark !!!!

I don't think I actually did anything else wrong, I just felt flat. I have to put that down to my preparation. It's a busy time of year at work and I've been doing overtime, combined with full-time training I'm very tired.

If I do pass I'll be into the steps now. These are dojo gradings that you have to do before the Jun-Shodan and Shodan grades. There are five of them.

Maybe I can do them in five consecutive months, only time will tell. OSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home