Yoshinkan Aikido

A training journal of my experiences at the Brisbane Dojo of Yoshinkan Aikido

July 02, 2005

5 Months On.......

It's been a while since I posted here.

After 5 months my injury feels pretty good. Just about all the neural pain is gone now. Sometimes I can feel it a little if I have been sitting in the same position for a long time. But, apart from that, my back feels good.

Today I tested my self and found I could sit down, legs out straight and touch my toes. This is the first time I have been able to do this after my injury almost 1 year ago.

Good progress!!! Will I return to martial arts????

.................OSU.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger The Empress ... said…

    Congratulations on the achievement you have made. Much more success.

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger fucking king of cb said…

    sorry to hear about your injuries. found this on eatonweb

    i'm doing aikido as well so it was interesting to read about your aikido experiences

    currently a 5th kyu so i've got much to learn

    anyway good luck

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger uchi deshi said…

    sorry to hear about your injury. Hope the recovery goes well. perhaps you'll be back doing Aikido again!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess you didn't make it back to Aikido? Sorry to hear that and the damage you did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home