Yoshinkan Aikido

A training journal of my experiences at the Brisbane Dojo of Yoshinkan Aikido

May 24, 2003

tyrone.id.au
Getsurei Shinsa training has commenced.

All this week classes will be Shinsa training. I will train for 8th kyu and Ikkajo will be the technique I have to learn.

Leading up to Shinsa training I have had a good week. A senior showed me something about Shiho-nage that amazed me. Just a slight adjustment with my hands and the technique can completely lock out uke's arm. It was amazing to feel when he demonstrated on me. The movement with the hands is like wringing a towel.

There are so many fine points about Aikido, you could literally spend years working on just one technique.

Anyway, Shinsa training for the rest of the week. Grading on Saturday 31 May. OSU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home